MSC RULE 91-507 – TRADE REPOSITORIES AND DERIVATIVES DATA REPORTING
TRADE REPOSITORY SUBMISSION TO
JURISDICTION AND APPOINTMENT OF
AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS
1. Name of trade repository (the “Trade Repository”):
2. Jurisdiction of incorporation, or equivalent, of Trade Repository:
3. Address of principal place of business of Trade Repository:
4. Name of the agent for service of process for the Trade Repository (the “Agent”):
5. Address of Agent for service of process in Manitoba:
6. The Trade Repository designates and appoints the Agent as its agent upon whom may be served a notice, pleading, subpoena, summons or other process in any action, investigation or administrative, criminal, quasi-criminal, penal or other proceeding arising out of or relating to or concerning the activities of the Trade Repository in Manitoba. The Trade Repository hereby irrevocably waives any right to challenge service upon its Agent as not binding upon the Trade Repository.
7. The Trade Repository agrees to unconditionally and irrevocably attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of (i) the courts and administrative tribunals of Manitoba and (ii) any proceeding in any province or territory arising out of, related to, concerning or in any other manner connected with the regulation and oversight of the activities of the Trade Repository in Ontario.
8. The Trade Repository shall file a new submission to jurisdiction and appointment of agent for service of process in this form at least 30 days before the Trade Repository ceases to be designated or exempted by the Commission, to be in effect for six years from the date it ceases to be designated or exempted unless otherwise amended in accordance with section 9.
9. Until six years after it has ceased to be a designated or exempted by the Commission from the recognition requirement under subsection 31.6 of the Act, the Trade Repository shall file an amended submission to jurisdiction and appointment of agent for service of process at least 30 days before any change in the name or above address of the Agent.
10. This submission to jurisdiction and appointment of agent for service of process shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Manitoba.
Signature of the Trade Repository
Print name and title of signing
officer of the Trade Repository
CONSENT TO ACT AS AGENT FOR SERVICE
I, ________________________ ______________ (name of Agent in full; if Corporation, full Corporate name) of __________________________________________(business address), hereby accept the appointment as agent for service of process of ______________________________________(insert name of Trade Repository) and hereby consent to act as agent for service pursuant to the terms of the appointment executed by _________________ _____________________ (insert name of Trade Repository) on ______________________________________ (insert date).
Dated: ________________________________ ____________ ___________
Signature of Agent
Print name of person signing and, if
Agent is not an individual, the title
of the person